Friday, December 22, 2017

House Warming From The Drawer

I have attended quit a few house warming parties this year and I realized how demanding it could be to make house warming cards. On top of that, I was really amazed by the look and feel of this big window shutter die from Waffle Flower. I was excited make cards out of it.
 
So this is the card I made. Everything was colored using copic markers.
 
 

I'm submitting this card to the following challenges.


Supplies used in this card:
  • Waffle Flower A2 window shutters die (WF)
  • Waffle Flower A2 arch window die (WF)
  • Waffle Flower Popping in stamp set (WF)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Super fun design too!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. this might be the most adorable card I've ever seen!!! Love the design and the color combo!!
    Thank you for playing along with us over simon says stamp monday challenge!!
    We all hope to see you again soon and we all wish you an AMAZING and CREATIVE 2018!
    Love, Zoey

    ReplyDelete