Saturday, October 7, 2017

Yeti New Year

Another card with this cute yeti from Mama Elephant!

Lots of heat embossing in this card and very little Copic coloring. Overall a very easy card to make, although I did spend quite a bit of time experimenting a new color combination for Xmas night sky. Out of all the ones that I have explored, I liked this color combination the most. It doesn't look like a night sky as I wanted in the first place, but I still love it. In this combination, I applied 5 distress ink colors: chipped sapphire, seedless preserve, anitique linen, shabby shutters, peeled paint.

 
I'm submitting this card to the following challenges.

Supplies used in this card:
  • Mama Elephant Me and my yeti stamp set (ME)
  • Mama Elephant Sentiments from a yeti stamp set (ME)
  • Mama Elephant City sidewalks stamp set (ME)
  • Mama Elephant Merry mantle stamp set (ME) - the cup
  • Lawn Fawn upon a star stamp set (LF)

1 comment:

  1. super cute card, so luv the image and colors! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete