Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Teacher Appreciation Tags

Both of my boys are having teacher appreciation week at school. The school sent home a list of each teacher's favorite color, stationery, snack...etc. It was very nice and convenient for parents, not having to worry about picking the wrong things for teachers. I made 6 tags based off teachers' favorite colors and attached them to the gift bags.




I'm submitting this card to the following challenges.

Supplies used in this card:
  • Lawn Fawn fairy friends stamp set (LF)
  • Lawn Fawn critters ever after stamp set (LF)
  • Lawn Fawn puffy cloud borders (LF)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, these tags are gorgeous! Such a special and thoughtful project. I love that they are shaker tags, even more special! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable tags, Katrina! I love the idea you shared about the school letting you know what each teacher likes. They must have loved your gifts! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! xx Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermosisimas, lo hizo con fuse ? como lo hizo para que se vea tan bien ? limpio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I used fuse tool to seal the pocket. Before that, I used circle die to cut out the circles.

      Delete